New development specialists
At i.fresh strata, we understand how important it is that your new development is setup correctly prior to the registration of the strata scheme. It's the only way to avoid conflicts between you – the developer – and the subsequent owners when your development comes to fruition.
Ensuring everything develops smoothly
By establishing firm strata title management foundations from the outset, we can ensure that everything goes smoothly for your development. To do this, we'll work closely with you to:
- Prepare realistic budgets;
- Assist with the drafting of the proposed bylaws for the scheme;
- Obtain quotes for ongoing services such as cleaning, gardening and lift maintenance; and
- Obtain insurance cover
Once the strata scheme has been registered, we can then support you as much or as little as you require, making the strata title management process simple and stress-free for everyone, all for a fully inclusive fixed management fee. This might include (but isn't limited to):
- Setting up a management file for the development, including the minute book
- Registering the scheme for an ABN and GST (if applicable)
- Preparing the agenda and holding the first annual general meeting
- Preparing and issuing section 43(c) certificates within 24 hours of registration
- Conduct the first owners meeting to explain strata obligations and maintenance schedules.
Contact us to discuss your development's specific requirements.